1978 Mercedes 350 SL R107: £19,995
Sought after 3.5 Litre V8 engine. Cream leather interior. Hard and soft tops. Rear seats. Electric windows, automatic, central locking, 14″ Mexican Hat alloy wheels. Only 103K miles, 6 owners, last since 2012.
- Resprayed in two pack Mica quality paint in Mercedes English Red
- Leather seats cleaned and recoloured. Removed and refreshed the interior re-dying the dashboard, centre console, door cards, rear panels, etc.
- Around £1000 spent sorting out electrics and removing the dash, replacing heater blower, fixing vacuum central locking system, and a few bits and pieces
- Lots of new weather seals including doors, hard top, soft top, deck lid, boot
- Recent carpets throughout including the boot
- Recent soft top
- MOT and tax exempt, but comes with new MOT and no advisories
- Classic car insurance around £150/year
1946 Ford Deluxe Coupe Hot Rod: £SOLD
$50,000 build cost
All steel body New reinforced chassis. New crate motor and reconditioned gearbox. Candy apple red paint. Tinted windows. Suicide doors, no handles, open with fob. Roof chop.
Custom bodywork with bespoke rear light mouldings, gutters shaved, door handles removed, sports mirrors, dechromed grill, lights, trim, etc. New chrome bumpers with ‘Ford’ logo embossed. 15″ Eagle alloy wheels with BF Goodrich tyres. New crate Chevy 5.7 motor. Since build car has done only 10K miles. 3 speed Chevy gearbox and axles I believe from a Camaro/Nova. Cream leather interior with red velvet diamond stitch quilted inserts. Custom 3D moulded interior panels. Wooden steering wheel. Momo billet shifter.
1979 Alfetta GTS: £SOLD
The Alfetta GTS was a UK only special edition model. It was only built in 1979 and only available in red. The GTS was the only Alfetta special edition using the 1.6 engine. It featured special velour seats, beauty rings, rear wiper, Hella fog lights front and rear, GTS graphics, electric windows, webasto roof, side protection rubbers. It is the last of the Alfettas with chrome bumpers before the horrid plastic bumpers and trim were added to most cars in the 1980s. It is estimated there were only between 25-50 Alfetta GTS cars made. And this is believed to be only one of two GTS examples left in the world…
1968 Pontiac Firebird 400 H.O. : £SOLD
Very rare High Output 400 car…
1979 Mercedes SL350: £SOLD